Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Which lib journalism source will be the first to blame the Sikh shooting on the Tea Party?

Update:

I'll keep an eye on this, and we should have a winner within the next 24 hours.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Liberals were already on here earlier doing it.

• 9 years ago

And I'll keep an eye out for your source to this ridiculous fallacy. Oh wait, you have no source. You obviously have no soul either.

• 9 years ago

How about the retards on both sides stop trying to claim that these nut jobs were working for anyone but themselves

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Does Yahoo answers count as a news source?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

ABC or MSNBC are pretty good at starting those false and malicious rumors to get their hateful viewers all worked up into a frenzy of lies on blogs.

• 9 years ago

honestly, i don't think you can ever blame the extremist actions of one individual on a collective group. extremism in any form is always dangerous.

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

But all the news outlets are owned by rich class capitalists...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

ABC

I have already seen posters on this board hinting at it.

• 9 years ago

Huffington post usually

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I'm going to go with CNN

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.