Which lib journalism source will be the first to blame the Sikh shooting on the Tea Party?

I'll keep an eye on this, and we should have a winner within the next 24 hours.

Favorite Answer

Liberals were already on here earlier doing it.

And I'll keep an eye out for your source to this ridiculous fallacy. Oh wait, you have no source. You obviously have no soul either.

How about the retards on both sides stop trying to claim that these nut jobs were working for anyone but themselves

Does Yahoo answers count as a news source?

ABC or MSNBC are pretty good at starting those false and malicious rumors to get their hateful viewers all worked up into a frenzy of lies on blogs.

honestly, i don't think you can ever blame the extremist actions of one individual on a collective group. extremism in any form is always dangerous.

• ?

But all the news outlets are owned by rich class capitalists...

ABC

I have already seen posters on this board hinting at it.

Huffington post usually

I'm going to go with CNN