promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Why am I almost always shaking?

I have these awful grandma shakes. The problem is, I'm only 13! They get worse with caffeine (obviously) so I had to stop drinking coffee daily. I drink it only about twice a week now because the shakes get so bad that it's difficult to text or write. I have to eat constantly because if I'm the slightest bit hungry I shake like I've just drank a Monster. I'm 5'1" and 112, which I've been told by my doctor is spot on. Am I just low on vitamins? Do I need to drink more? I don't drink nearly as much water as I should, I must admit. I drink 2 glasses of water on a good day.

For example, right now I'm hardly hungry and my shaking is so bad that it was very hard to type this.

Update:

Also, my diet is fairly healthy because my sister eats everything she sees so we don't have a lot of junk food in the house (:

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Parkinsons disease

Essential tremor...

Multiple sclerosis

Hyperthyroidism

I'm 17, I've been told by various medical professionals I have an unknown (possibly psychological) chronic tremor disorder. They don't know what causes or cures it, i'll have it for life no doubt. Oddly I can paint beautifully and type 209 words a minute, so god only knows,

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

You just need to stop eating so many sweets and stuff:)

• 8 years ago

you shoud be checked out by your doctor.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.