Why am I almost always shaking?

I have these awful grandma shakes. The problem is, I'm only 13! They get worse with caffeine (obviously) so I had to stop drinking coffee daily. I drink it only about twice a week now because the shakes get so bad that it's difficult to text or write. I have to eat constantly because if I'm the slightest bit hungry I shake like I've just drank a Monster. I'm 5'1" and 112, which I've been told by my doctor is spot on. Am I just low on vitamins? Do I need to drink more? I don't drink nearly as much water as I should, I must admit. I drink 2 glasses of water on a good day.

For example, right now I'm hardly hungry and my shaking is so bad that it was very hard to type this.

Also, my diet is fairly healthy because my sister eats everything she sees so we don't have a lot of junk food in the house (:

Favorite Answer

Parkinsons disease

Essential tremor...

Multiple sclerosis

Hyperthyroidism

I'm 17, I've been told by various medical professionals I have an unknown (possibly psychological) chronic tremor disorder. They don't know what causes or cures it, i'll have it for life no doubt. Oddly I can paint beautifully and type 209 words a minute, so god only knows,

You just need to stop eating so many sweets and stuff:)

you shoud be checked out by your doctor.