I am scared of sleepovers?

5 years ago my mum had a heart attack on a train and i was there i had a panic attack that lasted around 3 hours. 2 months later i was at my school concert and i had another panick attack i was too scared to do anything in public for around 2 years but now i can :). the only problem i have now is that if i go to... show more 5 years ago my mum had a heart attack on a train and i was there i had a panic attack that lasted around 3 hours. 2 months later i was at my school concert and i had another panick attack i was too scared to do anything in public for around 2 years but now i can :). the only problem i have now is that if i go to stay at someones house i have a panic attack and i just cant do it so i avoid them at all cost, i wasnt too bothered at the time but it meant i couldnt go on school trips away and i cant even stay at my grandmas house which really upsets her and me!

i am going to kent for 3 days on a school trip and i really dont know what to do! i get really scared when i sleep but i dont know why im so scared! i have had councelling but i didnt work i know it sounds stupid to come and ask on something like this but any advice would be really appreciated! is there any medicine i could take to stop me being scared of sleeping!? (im 14)

thanks so much if you can help!