Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

How long before ABC or NBC "news" reports that the Wisconsin Gunman was "perhaps" a TEA Party member?

Or will CBS lead the "responsible journalism" parade this time?

Update:

KRISTA:

It's WISCONSIN!!!! What are the Odds?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

First, we need to consider the victims. What a terrible thing for the victims and their families.

ABC News is reporting the following in the second sentence of their online coverage of the shooting

"Though police have not given any details on the identity or motive of the shooter, or released the identities of the victims, sources have told ABC News the shootings are the work of a "white supremacist" or "skin head.""

I read 3 other onlne news stories. None of them said anything about the shooter being a white supremacist or skin head.

• deise
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

My heavens, I under no circumstances were flashed, however I did by chance flash a couple of men and women as soon as. I was once within the health center a while again and made up our minds to take a stoll to the merchandising discipline. Well, I wasn't considering what I was once dressed in and, permit's simply say that the ones health center robes do not depart plenty to the creativeness at the bottom. The nurse got here up from at the back of me and positioned a blanket over my shoulders . . . I was once puzzling over why it was once a little bit drafty again there!

• 8 years ago

You have not been reading questions on here, Reid hired a gunman using one of the guns from Fast and Furious!! I ask, "What's the odds?"

• 8 years ago

Preemptive victim calling foul. Brilliant!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

..that will happen, then a 6 point retraction will print in the Daily Liberal on page 58.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Are those bad old LIBERALS in the press persecuting your TeaBag Haters again??? What a terrible shame!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I feel really bad for Americans.

• 8 years ago

Refresh my memory. How long did Fox report that the public option had been ruled unconstitutional?

Why is it the right is willing to accept that the staff at Fox are human beings and can make mistakes but no anyone at any of the other networks?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

It was a Tea Party member.

Better check the breaking news.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Fox is already alleging that he is a liberal.

The man has been described by police as a white, bald male with a wife beater tshirt. Unlike fox, legitimate news outlets will wait and see what the facts are, and report them accordingly.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.