How can I become a complete badass loner?

I'm almost there, I can handle being completely alone for long periods of time. I have only about 3 friends that I rarely talk to, most of my time is spent on my own. So as you can see I already live the life of a loner. But there is one thing that bothers me, and no matter how hard I try to make it stop, it just won't. For whatever reason I believe I must find my soulmate, or "the woman of my dreams" and I imagine how happy I would be in that situation.

But I am happy on my own, I don't need somebody else to make me happy. That being said, I want to strip these ideas from my mind, I want to be able to not give a sh!t about companionship and a woman. Like I said I want to be a complete badass loner that doesn't need nobody, i'm so close! ughh

So what can I do to not care anymore?

Favorite Answer

you are obviously not happy with your life if your posting this. You are caring too much about being a loner, and this is what is not letting you be a "badass loner." Be yourself and enjoy life.

Anyways, why would you want to be a loner?? get out there, and meet new people!!

I think you've seen too many of those movies where the star is a "lone wolf" type. The TRUTH is that man wasn't meant to be alone. After being alone too long, you just might go insane and we'll end up seeing you on CNN after you flip out and kill a few people. I'm sure you've noticed a pattern with all of these psycho killers? After they finish going on a murdereous rampage, everyone says the same thing about them, "He was a quiet loner type of guy...rarely spoke to anyone."

Hi, I desire to sign up for this question to receive the most recent answers, so where can i do it can someone help.

* sigh *

All that is left to do is to close your account here.