Why aren't white belts allowed to compete against black belts in Tae Kwon Do?

I am not talking about white belts with no prior experience, but rather people with black belts in other styles such as karate, kung fu, etc. and master level ability in non belt styles such as muay thai, savate, jeet kung do, capoeira, kickboxing, etc. All the info I have found so far says a competitor must be a... show more I am not talking about white belts with no prior experience, but rather people with black belts in other styles such as karate, kung fu, etc. and master level ability in non belt styles such as muay thai, savate, jeet kung do, capoeira, kickboxing, etc. All the info I have found so far says a competitor must be a black belt in tae Kwon Do in order to qualify for the the olympic team or compete in any qualifying tournament. I can understand if this rule is in place to protect the welfare of inexperienced fighters, however, if the rule is in place to protect the black belts then I feel it is not fair because there are a lot martial artists out there that could go toe to toe against world class Tae Kwon Do black belts and perhaps win gold medals in the olympics. It is my understanding that IOC rules state that all persons will be given the opportunity to qualify for olympic competition, as is the case for all other combat sports ie wrestling, boxing, fencing, and judo (a blue belt was allowed to compete in the 2012 olympics, so take note all BJJ practitioners) I think it is time that Tae Kwon Do do the same. If the WTF decides that they are exempt from this rule then I think it is time we take them to court. Is anybody with me on this?
Update: I am guessing possum here is WTF brain washed fanatic- 1)What exactly does flawed clocks have to do with my question 2)In fencing you can compete in a qualifying tournament by showing up and saying "here I am" and win it as long as you beat everybody else, WTF won't even let you compete in qualifier... show more I am guessing possum here is WTF brain washed fanatic- 1)What exactly does flawed clocks have to do with my question
2)In fencing you can compete in a qualifying tournament by showing up and saying "here I am" and win it as long as you beat everybody else, WTF won't even let you compete in qualifier unless you are a kukkiwon black belt
3) Martial artist of different styles would actually benefit from WTF sparring rules
4)In a way safety measure? Yes, it is a safety measure put in place for the Tae Kwon Do black belts, not for lets use the example of a Muay Thai fighter.
5)As for your other statement "If you think you can beat an Olympian just because that Olympian only does Tae kwon do, be careful going down that road. I never said I think I can beat an olympian, but now that you mention it You are right I don't think I can beat an Olympian, I KNOW I CAN BEAT AN OLYMPIAN, AND SO CAN A BUNCH OF MY OTHER MUAY THAI, SAVATE, JEET KUNG DO, KUNG FU, FRIENDS, thats wh