Realistically speaking, do the Magic even have a chance at a postseason spot without Howard next season?

Not a Magic fan by any means, and I'm indifferent to Howard after all this posturing. But just out of pure curiosity, do you think the Magic would really be in "rebuilding mode" the way the Cavaliers were after losing LeBron James in free agency? They've still got Jameer Nelson and Glen... show more Not a Magic fan by any means, and I'm indifferent to Howard after all this posturing. But just out of pure curiosity, do you think the Magic would really be in "rebuilding mode" the way the Cavaliers were after losing LeBron James in free agency? They've still got Jameer Nelson and Glen Davis...while Nelson was mostly a wash last season, I don't think the Magic would have re-signed him to a deal worth over $25 million over the next three seasons if it was something permanent. Davis really exceeded expectations in the postseason and then some...and was the only reason why the Magic didn't get completely embarrassed.