Lv 6
. asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 8 years ago

anyone have any expereince with Dr. Hulda Clark and zappers?

I'm considering trying a Dr. Hulda Clark zapper to help with my chronic fatigue. Anyone have any experience using zappers that emit a low current and frequency and are supposed to kill parasites etc?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • lo_mcg
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

As JLI and Rhianna have pointed out, that wicked old fraud Hulda Clark died of cancer 3 years ago - after making a fortune with her claims of being able to cure all cancers.

She wasn't a medical doctor, she was a zoologist. She claimed that cancer is caused by parasites and that she could cure it with her zapper.

Her MO was to diagnose a condition herself, then claim to have cured it - so patients would believe themselves to be cured of a cancer they never had in the first place.

She was run out of the US after she falsely diagnosed a Department of Health undercover agent with AIDS, telling her 'I can teat you here. It's a one minute test and it's all electronic'. She then told the agent she was 'full of the virus. And we will cure it in three minutes'.

You can see how a desperate, gullible or vulnerable person could believe this crap.

Take a look at this link. Included in this thorough debunking of Clark is the story of a couple who spent more than $30,000 in a desperate attempt to cure their child after Clark promised to "determine the true cause of the disease" and "clear this up completely'':

http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/...

I thought the woman had killed her last patient, but there are still people willing to exploit the desperate and vulnerable by peddling her useless zapper.

She couldn't cure herself; on all the evidence, do you think her methods are going to cure you?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

my wife and her mom used zappers for pimples and bumps and they said it seemed to work for them .

for chronic fatigue syndrome i don't know if the zapper would help that.

i do know the best thing to do for that though is to clean up your diet and start eating good foods. many people think they are eating healthy when they aren't.

• JLI
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Hulda Clark's own experience is more than convincing proof that it doesn't work as advertised: http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2009/10/27/requi...

• Jon5 years agoReport

she didn t die of cancer, that is a lie.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

If your doctor says you don't have parasites, you probably don't have parasites. There are lots of causes for fatigue - poor diet, not enough quality sleep, not enough exercise, too much caffeine, etc etc

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

lol. That old chestnut.

You do realize this woman died of the very disease she claimed to be able to treat 100% of the time?

It's a scam.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.