Who's better Paul Scholes or Steven Gerrard?

In my opinion Gerrard but what do you think?
Update: Gerrard has won 36 individual awards scholes has won 9 goal ratio Gerrard 0.26 Scholes 0.22
Gerrard got more assists facts don't lie people. You all are probably man utd fans or being sarcastic.
Update 2: Zidane said in 2009 that "Gerrard is the best player in the world" comparing Gerrard to scholes is an embarrassment to football because any logical person will say Gerrard i put this question out because i wanted to know how people will react will they be biased or unbiased as you can see majority of... show more Zidane said in 2009 that "Gerrard is the best player in the world" comparing Gerrard to scholes is an embarrassment to football because any logical person will say Gerrard i put this question out because i wanted to know how people will react will they be biased or unbiased as you can see majority of people are biased man utd supporters.
Update 3: pele even said neymar is better then messi so pele don't know anything.
Zidane is more smarter then pele.
Gerrard single handedly won liverpool the champions league in 2005 I've never seen any player do that.
Statistics dont lie Gerrard is better just admit it oh you won't your a man utd fan.
Update 4: Statistics are facts look at the statistics and you will see who's better.
Update 5: Look at individual awards Gerrard has won pfa player of the year scholes has never won that.
Update 6: You lot haven't got a case zidane has been world player of year if a players awards and ratio is better then the player is obviously better zidane has won more awards then lampard thats why he is better then him. Gerrard got more awards and better ratio you lot are jokes though i can never take man utd fans... show more You lot haven't got a case zidane has been world player of year if a players awards and ratio is better then the player is obviously better zidane has won more awards then lampard thats why he is better then him. Gerrard got more awards and better ratio you lot are jokes though i can never take man utd fans seriously you lot will probably say tomorrow that berbatov is better then messi.
Update 7: Wow you just copy and pasted it from the same question sent 1 year a go nice going your just contradicting from what you said earlier opinions are not facts.
Update 8: Your just making your self look stupid. I could make down a list as biggest the pacific ocean on what people have said about gerrard being the best but I'm not gonna do that.
Update 9: Ive seen scholes play in his prime i still believe Gerrard is much better scholes is good but not better then Gerrard.
Update 10: @I Wake Up To The Sound Of Music lol your starting to swear now calm down insulting people is not gonna get you anywhere my argument was informative and well conducted. Anyways forget about scholes and Gerrard think about your self where are you in life. please don't give me another one of your hate comments.
Update 11: Point of this question was to get peoples opinion who aren't man utd fans obviously I'm not gonna take man utd fans comments into account because they will be biased.
Update 12: It does your gonna back up the players who play for man utd thats how it makes you biased.
Update 13: Im not biased and how do you know i support liverpool?
Update 14: Your just assuming things.
Update 15: @I Wake Up To The Sound Of Music
Again your swearing still didn't answer my question. where are you in life lol your not gonna get another chance to answer that question, your language is awful you better fix up.