Can I get a car loan with no pay-stubs?

I deliver pizza for a living and make $30k-$40k a year but I get paid off the books and make most of my money off tips. Being paid off the books, I have no pay-stubs to show the bank so I can get approved for a car loan. I do however have good credit as I have been approved for 2 credit cards and was on time with every payment until they were completely paid off. Can I get approved for a car loan with good credit but no proof of salary? If so, how?

Favorite Answer

Auto finance is what I do for a living and id depends on how good your credit is.

If your score is high enough like 700 or above and you have the profile to support your score, it's very possible you will not be asked to prove your income.

The only way to know for sure is to apply.

Good luck.

Source(s): Finance Manager for a car dealer for over 12-years.

1

Source(s): Bad Credit Car Loans : http://CarLoan.trustdd.com/?JAfo
  • larkin

You can try a "Buy Here Pay Here" lot for a used car and very high interest rates. You can also try a regular dealership and use your tax returns and bank statements as proof of income but that's a difficult road to take. Not all lenders will accept this as proof of income.

Source(s): In the retail car business

30-40k a year is a ton for a pizza delivery guy. And thats also a huge range.