Greatest Relevant Rappers Alive List?

This is based on Relevant Rappers which I consider the best, Not based on sales because if it was this would mainly be an R&B list if you understand what I'm saying

1 - Eminem

2 - Nas

3 - Jay - Z

4 - Kanye West

5 - Lupe Fiasco

6 - T.I

7 - Andre 3000 (Not a big fan but props is due)

8 - Jadakiss

9 - Lloyd Banks

9 - Beanie Sigel

10 - Fabolous

11 - Kendrick Lamar

12 - Lil Wayne

13 - Vado

14 - Juelz Santana

15 - Styles P

16 - J - Cole

17 - Joe Budden

18 - Royce 5'9

19 - The Game

20 - 50 Cent

Please comment

Cameron the Pharoh - Eminem not relevant? his album came out last year not to mention the collabo album he had with Royce 59 do you listen to rap? Do your homework 50 drop more mixapes and underground videos than most ******. You like mainstream rap, like singles and radio song. Thats cool but its not my thing, singles is just for people to buy albums.

Tru L♞fe's Return.. - you are right about Beanie Sigel not being so relevant but you appearently only listen to singles and main stream albums because lloyd banks V6 dropped like last week, if you have to ask what the V Series is you should hop on it. Joe Budden, Royce the 59 is hard but Beanie and Lloyd will body them ******. Joe is hard as **** and Royce is hard to no doubt you right but Beanie and Lloyd go much harder.

ØLαstWяi... - HOPSIN is a fake *** Black Eminem, he can spit but he ain't even close. Big Krit no doubt he hard but he need more under his belt.

64' Impala - i'm getting heat from "Cameron the

Da Masta Z - Your mom should have been drinking more around the time you were about to be conceived and i aint talking about liquor :-). if you hate that much people on the list you don't know **** about rap i could bet anything you are a big Drake fan. some people hate some parts of the list but not that much.

."no 50, no game, no budden, no styles, no j.santana, no wayne, no fabulous, no lloyd banks, no t.i" THEN WHO? WHO BETTER THAN ALL THESE PEOPLE THATS NOT ON THE LIST , PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME WHO HARDER THAN ALL THE PEOPLE YOU NAMED THATS NT ON THE LIST, POST IT SO EVERYONE CAN SEE. PLEASE POST IT, PLEASE POST, I'M BEGGING LOL.

Wirftgu - Do you listen to mixtapes at all? Really like i said its not based on sales. Let me guess the 4 you think is the top 4 right?

Jaylen - good looking about the Eminem info, but i know we can all honestly say lil wayne has gone a little pop he aint wayne like the carter 1 - and carter 2 and the mixtapes between. you know what i m

Favorite Answer

Eminem relevant? 50 relevant? Come on.

• terri

Adequate 1. Slug 2. MURS 3. Nas 4. Long-established 5. Em 6. Brother Ali 7. Cube 8. Bavitz 9. Foster 10. Jay-Z 1. Percent2. Gigantic three. Cowboy (GMF) 4. Pun 5. JMJ 6. Eazy 7. Pimp C 8. ODB 9. Gigantic L 10. MC challenge my lists change alot, however my top 2 favs stay the same invariably.

• Vado, relevent, whodafuck is that?

no 50, no game, no budden, no styles, no j.santana, no wayne, no fabulous, no lloyd banks, no t.i., how is lupe relevant, his last album was lasers, eminem way too high

and those besides lupe are just the wack rappers

this whole list is out of wack though gonna be honest.

You have joe budden, J.cole,kendrick lamar & Royce da 5'9 WAYYY to low on this list,while lil wayne,lloyd banks,beanie segal & TI are WAAY to high (beanie segal & lloyd bamds arent even RELEVANT anymore)

Source(s): & btw nas is better than eminem

I think you can do better than that

But nas, 50 cent, lupe fiasco, jay-z

TRUE!

Meh

Half of those rappers are irrelevant, and only like 4 of them are good at all.

You forgot Immortal Technique and Apathy

Eminem isnt way too high at all. no one on this list is lyrically better than him and can rhyme like him. idk why so many hate on him. but good list. weezy could b a little higher though

• ???

Its a solid list