Do paintball fields allow ramping?

I normally never ramp but I have a Geo that I'm interested to test out at a regular field (instead of just the woods), and I'm wondering would most paintball fields have a problem with ramped guns? I use PSP ramping

Best Answer

As nerdcore said that is usually the rule, usually for walk ons in recball fields they will tell you to set your marker on semi auto and they will not allow you to use ramping modes, burst modes, nor full auto. For the most part though since ramping requires you to keep pulling the trigger then you cant really tell youre ramping so you most likely will not get caught if you really want to try your markers PSP ramp. It is a bit unfair because you have a huge advantage over those with mechanical semi auto but to be honest i see people doing it all the time at my field so youre not doing something so out of the norm that nobody does. In my opinion if you really want to try it then go for it maybe once every few rounds then go semi auto most rounds, just to keep it a bit more fair. Good luck!

Fields will only allow ramping with other players who can also ramp. Usually that means teams practicing or scrimming each other. If you're playing with regular walk-ons (recball), they won't allow it. Basically, either everyone ramps or no one ramps.

maximum paintball journey do no longer enable rocking set off, the only tournment that i understand that enables is the spyder cup. examine your interior sight tournaments to work out in case you need to use the rocking set off.