Game suggestions anyone?

Okay...Im really up to anything. Preferably not a shooter though. Im getting sick of them as it seems to be what I mostly have on my Xbox. Im sorta looking to go back to what I had back on my PS2 years ago. I loved all the original games like Okami, kingdom hearts and the adventurisc titles. I also love the Zelda franchise (Wii suggestions work as well). I already have played Skyrim and Fable, The Batman titles and a few others. Ive heard Darksiders is a good substitute? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Try Portal 2. It's very addicting and the humor in it is the best. If you want a horror game then get Amnesia: the Dark Decent. You have to uncover your past while being attacked by scary creature things and you have no way to defend yourself! Other games you could try are Minecraft, Civ 5, and SCP Containment Breach. However that last one is still in alpha but you can get it for free now!

Hope this helped!

Naughty Bear (get the Gold edition, it comes with all the patchs and fixes already applied)

Alice: Madness returns

Beautiful Katamari

Lost Odyssey (if you like the classic JRPG style)

Fairytale Fights

Mini Ninjas

Katamari Damaci

Gptsaresweet.blogspot.com

Gta4 action adventer 3rd person shooter

oblivion

fallout3 shooter rpg best game I ever played

Knights of the old republic rpg

minecraft you can create anything in it

resently played dragons dogma it was pretty fun rpg

• Jack

Darksiders is great.

You should try out Portal 2 and Red Dead Redemption. :)

Super Smash Bros BRAWL!! lotta brawling, recommended for fighting fan or mario fans

Mirrors edge was great :) it made me feel like i was in a new world! Star wars force unleashed!!! Assassin's creed!!

NARUTO ULTIMATE GENERATIONS,SONIC AND THE SECRET RINGS,POKEMON REVOLOUTION

Source(s): MY MEMORIES