phone sex operator job( phone actress)?

I was interested in getting into phone actress as job while attending college. i have no idea where to begin. what is a well trusted company and how much do they pay? do i need to get land line phone before i actually get the job? can the any of the customer trace where the phone call comes from? i would really appreciated for you response.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Most phone sex companies will require you to have a landline, but you don't have to worry about customers tracing down your location. All the calls will be routed through the company, so you and the customers will never be directly connected.

Are you sure you want to do phone sex, though? With modern technology it's time has passed and it doesn't really pay too well anymore. The only people that call are 70+ year olds that can't work a computer.

If you don't want to do webcamming (which is where the real money is at) you should look into 3D virtual sex. You basically play an x-rated computer game with the guys while you chat with them. The pay is a lot better than phone sex, but you are still anonymous and never have to be seen by the customers.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Jesse
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

• 5 years ago

Despite advances in technology phone sex is still a multi million pound industry. In fact it is more popular than ever. The thing is you will not earn a lot per call because since you don,t have to work in a call centre taking the naughty calls but do it from the comfort of your own home a lot more women are doing it. Any way... You only get paid for the time you are actually talking to some one not the time you are logged in waiting for calls or waiting between calls so if you really want to do it full time you have to be willing to put the hours in. The busy times are early in the morning - 2am to 8 am and late at night 8 pm - 2am and of course the weekends .

Source(s): Working pso operator
  • Cheryl
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I think you do need to tolerate him a while longer until he stands on his own feet and he'll be outof your hair. Firstly, well, take him back to the place he stayed, with u right? Tell him and encourage him to get himself sorted like go to a place for finding jobs or looking on the internet and newspaper, create a CV/Resume etc..everything ok just be a good friend, believe me, he'll respect you more and look up to but be no pushovr either. Secondly, ask him to help you around the house/place a bit, like cleaning out, tidying up, showering to freshen up-- it may get him to do something for once, make him feel useful.. I dont know what else i can suggest except those but make him see that life isnt easy nor sleeping in streets that can help him to make his life easier..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Hi friends how are you. if you are a girl above 18 yrs old & wants to work as Phone Sex Operator. you have a great offer for you. you will get 80% for your earning. just click and join thanks

(or copy and paste this link in your browser)

http://www.adultchathosts.com/?ref=6bS4

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.