Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 7 years ago

Is there any master password to open dell laptop which is locked by someone ? ?

Hi guyz, can someone say me master password to open dell laptop...? Actually it is locked by my parents, so plz help me out...

I was in the equal position about 1 half years ago, and now things are better between us. I guess you call an affair, nevertheless it was via e-mailing every different. I located this black guide and there it was once all his passwords and that i assess and found out that he was once falling in love with the secretary at the college he worked at. I confronted him and he nonetheless tried to denied. I had the proof proper there in front of him. Should you believe that whatever is just not proper than investigate it. It appears like he perhaps up to anything. Good good fortune

If you are talking about the Windows password then you can download free software that will allow you to reset the Windows password http://pcsupport.about.com/od/toolsofthetrade/tp/p...

if you are talking about the bios password there are some master resets out there here is a list :

AMI Bios Backdoor Password

A.M.I.

AAAMMMII

AMI

AMI?SW

AMI_SW

BIOS

CONDO

HEWITT RAND

LKWPETER

MI

ODER

PASSWORD

AWARD BIOS BACKdoor PASSWORD

(EIGHT SPACES)

01322222

589589

589721

595595

598598

ALFAROME

ALLY

ALLy

aLLy

aLLY

aPAf

award

AWARD PW

AWARD SW

AWARD?SW

AWARD_PW

AWARD_SW

AWKWARD

awkward

IOSTAR

CONCAT

CONDO

condo

Condo

d8on

djonet

HLT

J262

j262

j322

j332

J64

KDD

LKWPETER

Lkwpeter

PINT

pint

SER

SKY_FOXSYXZ

SKY_FOX

syxz

SYXZ

TTPTHA

ZAAAADA

ZAAADA

ZBAAACA

ZJAAADC

Phoenix BAckdoor BIOS Password

BIOS

CMOS

phoenix

PHOENIX

Other manufactors Backdoor Password

VOBIS and IBM- merlin

Dell- Dell

Biostar- Biostar

Compaq- Compaq

Enox- xo11nE

Epox- central

Freetech- Posterie

IWill- iwill

Jetway- spoomi

Packard Bell- bell9

QDI- QDI

Siemens- SKY_FOX

SOYO- SY_MB

TMC- BIGO

Toshiba- Toshiba

Source(s): Self \ Computer Tech

Yeah, I assume you mean a Windows login password. Google Ophcrack. Set it up on a usb drive. It'll crack most of those. Another option is to just connect the hard drive to another computer if it's the data you want and copy it that way assuming all the folders haven't had permissions changed.

Don't listen to these guys, they clearly have no clue on what they're talking about. I am a developer at Microsoft so I know a thing or two about computers. The only way to reset your windows password 100% safe is to use a software called Reset Password Pro.

The software allows you to create a boot-disk, that can be made on a CD/DVD or USB stick. The boot-disk can then be inserted into any locked machine, and it's a simple case of pressing reset. Here is their official site: http://www.resetwindowspass.com

Nope, You need a flash drive or cd from bestbuy ect.. to unlock it.

http://www.passwordunlocker.com/knowledge/forgot-w...