Metal heads!!!!!!!?????

Favorite songs by artists like these???? Also can you suggest any good unknown 80's hair bands??? I like stuff like this, just a sample though. Great white Moterhead Slipknot Hinder Ozzy osbourne Halestorm 3 doors down Rise against Shinedown Europe Skid row Anthrax UFO Whitsnake... show more Favorite songs by artists like these????
Also can you suggest any good unknown 80's hair bands???
I like stuff like this, just a sample though.
Great white
Moterhead
Slipknot
Hinder
Ozzy osbourne
Halestorm
3 doors down
Rise against
Shinedown
Europe
Skid row
Anthrax
UFO
Whitsnake
Raft
Motely Crüe
Avenged sevenfold
Police
Nickelback
Cage the elephant
Angel
Def leppard
Dragonforce
Three days grace
ACDC
Metallica
Five finger death punch
Social Distortion
Black Sabbath
Aerosmith
Alter Bridge
Jackyl
Black label society
Crush 40
Papa roach
Styx
Volbeat
Guns N Roses
Drowning pool
Shamans harvest
Chicago
Pink Floyd
Van halen
Rush
Journey
Creedence clearwater revival
Alice cooper
Judest priest
Iron maiden
Alice in chains
Radiohead
And slashes new stuff is great:)
Update: Terrible taste? I know a lot more... And if your gonna say that list something you like, but it's probly modern pop s##t that you probably listen to. I don't love all those bands I copy and pasted this from another question cause I'm lazy how about my favorite ones being ACDC Van Halen Black... show more Terrible taste? I know a lot more... And if your gonna say that list something you like, but it's probly modern pop s##t that you probably listen to. I don't love all those bands I copy and pasted this from another question cause I'm lazy how about my favorite ones being
ACDC
Van Halen
Black sabbath/ozzy
GNR
Five finger death punch
Metallica
I like all sorts of music, I am a drummer, and I like different styles because they're fun to play.
Everyone has different taste in music, and I happen to enjoy almost everything besides death metal, pop, country, and rap. I was trying to suggest other bands in this that I copy and pasted.
I know that's not a very "metal" list, but it's rock, alt, and metal.
So: F U and \m/ forever.
Update 2: That was meant for Eswtr or whatever that name means...
Update 3: I dislike most pop music as I think it is over played and auto tuned a holes who don't deserve to be where they are. I'd rather hear nails on a chalk board than nicki manaj's alter ego voice (I'm not kidding) she sound like a muppet (no offense muppets) the lyrics don't usually make sense or... show more I dislike most pop music as I think it is over played and auto tuned a holes who don't deserve to be where they are. I'd rather hear nails on a chalk board than nicki manaj's alter ego voice (I'm not kidding) she sound like a muppet (no offense muppets) the lyrics don't usually make sense or have any sort of meaning. And it's overall lazy, as is your comment Eswtr.
Update 4: @ Patrick and azurkal or whatever that says, i never said I was a metal head, I wanted metalheads to give me new suggestions for bands. (speaking of wich why didnt you since you are such pioneers of the genre?) And why would I fill my list with metal bands when I want new ones? Also how do I not know metal when my... show more @ Patrick and azurkal or whatever that says, i never said I was a metal head, I wanted metalheads to give me new suggestions for bands. (speaking of wich why didnt you since you are such pioneers of the genre?) And why would I fill my list with metal bands when I want new ones? Also how do I not know metal when my favorite band is black sabbath, the very creators of what causes you to occupy your parents basement, heavy metal? (I don't actaully care if you have a job and live on your own it, makes no difference to me) the list was for people to tell me their favorite song by those artists. So next time why dont you try to wrap your head around 2 questions in one (pretty crazy right)before you go make yourselves out to be dipsh**'s with smart a** comments like those?
Btw I love the bipolar symphony song.
Update 5: Alright, no hard feelings:) next time I'll make my questions clearer:)