Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 9 years ago

Is Dynasty a good show?

me and my girlfriend are telly addicts and i asked my grandma what she used to watch cos im a fan of old tv in fact i prefer it and she said Dynasty is that a good show i know it has the actor who voiced charlie in charlies angels and Joan collins who i think was gorgeous and the blonde what is the blonde woman called? and is it a good show?

Favorite Answer

The blonde is Linda Evans. It was a very good show in the first 7 seasons. It started down hill in the eight season and was cancelled at the end of the ninth. But when it was at it's best it had much better drama than it's competition Dallas.