5 Multiple Choice questions about World War 2 in the US?
1. What was the effect of Korematsu v. United States?
Discrimination ended in war industries.
Internment camps were affirmed as legal.
Japanese Americans returned to their homes.
Executive Order 9022 was overturned.
2. Why were Japanese Americans placed in internment camps during World War II?
as a result of anti-Japanese prejudice and fear
in retaliation for Americans put in concentration camps by the Japanese
due to numerous acts of sabotage
because many were loyal to the emperor of Japan
3. What was the purpose of the "Double V" campaign?
to fight racism at home and abroad
to fight unfair price and wage controls
to fight the Nazis and the Japanese
to fight government regulations of the FEPC
4. Which of the following was a direct cause of the formation of the bracero program?
entrance of young men into the U.S. military
need for more workers in war industries in the West
rise of discrimination against Mexican Americans
decline of the rural population in the Southwest
5. Which of the following was affected by Executive Order 8802?
the branches of the U.S. military with soldiers fighting abroad
a factory manufacturing ammunition for the U.S. military
military bases and training camps used by the U.S. military
rural farms and agricultural companies near U.S. military bases
- History_BuffLv 78 years agoFavorite Answer