Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsGolf · 8 years ago

What club does Phil Mickelson use for his backwards shot?

• Favorite Answer

Actually Phil "the Shill" is so two-faced that he can hit this shot with any club.

Barclays and their corrupt CEO Bob Diamond first helped to usher in the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression and now have been found to be manipulating libor rates - ultimately resulting in average folks like us losing billions of dollars.

When asked about this, Phil said he was great friends with Bob and felt sorry for what he was going through.

I am no longer a fan of Phil and I encourage all others to see his true colors - sure he smiles and signs autographs but when it's time to "nut up or shut up" he sides with the corrupt bankers who line his pockets, rather than with average folks who have been screwed over by them.

I encourage all golf fans to stop rooting for Phil until he apologizes and dumps Barclays as a sponsor.

As "I Don't Give" implied, this would be done with a high-loft wedge. I've seen him do this shot, and it had to be a 60- or 64-degree wedge. Given the physics of it, I'd bet on the 64.

• Probably his 64.

Yes, Phil is one of a few players who game a 64 degree wedge.

He plays Callaway Jaws wedges.

1 iron try it

He doesn't use one.