Could it be possible everyone sees different colours? +BQ's?

I've been thinking this for a while, is it possible for everyone to see different colours? I mean, someone will see a red, but someone will see a completely different colour, and think it's red. They've always been taught it's red, but it's actually a completely different colour, that they... show more I've been thinking this for a while, is it possible for everyone to see different colours? I mean, someone will see a red, but someone will see a completely different colour, and think it's red. They've always been taught it's red, but it's actually a completely different colour, that they can't see, or imagine. What if everyone has completely different colours in their vision, but it's impossible to tell, as they call them all the same thing. Your purple, may be completely different from mine. And, if you try to describe it, you can't, because if you say it's a mix between this and that, it will be for the other too, but this and that are completely different for them. Eck, this is confusing. So, what do you thing.

Now it's time for BQ's. I actually tried making thought-provoking questions, but once again I failed. But this is what the internet's for right? Questions courtsey of: http://www.saviodsilva.net/thought-provoking-questions.htm I'll be answering them in the details.

BQ: Is revenge ever justified?
BQ2: Do you have any regrets in life?
BQ3: What's a stronger emotion: anger or love.
BQ4: What are your happiest and saddest memories?

Thanks!