Is this an abusive relationship?

I was just wondering if my ex was abusive to me. - He told countless lies to me, which didn't even match up to what really went on - Play mean "pranks" on me. Such as pretending to breakup with me/cheat on me and also call me ugly - Makes me feel ugly and self conscience about my weight and... show more I was just wondering if my ex was abusive to me.

- He told countless lies to me, which didn't even match up to what really went on
- Play mean "pranks" on me. Such as pretending to breakup with me/cheat on me and also call me ugly
- Makes me feel ugly and self conscience about my weight and overall looks
- Only talks to me once every now and then, and only for a few minutes
- Sarcastic and moody behavior towards me for no reason
- Emotional blackmailing me because I would not give into his sexual demands
- Hold my insecurities against me
- Makes me actually become afraid of him when we talk (I'm scared I'm going to bother him)
- Makes me feel guilty when I do not obey him
- I always automatically take the blame when something goes wrong, even if it is all his fault
- I end up crying myself to sleep when I do not hear from him (which is almost every single day)

Just wondering if this is an abusive relationship, not a physical, but possibly emotional or mental. Thanks.