Is melissa joan hart really a racist and homophobe?

I grew up watching sabrina the teenage witch and i saw on a video of youtube people discussing how she is rightwing, racist and homphobic....

Is this true?

If it is im very sad as im such a fan and im not a fan of anyone or one to follow celbs

Favorite Answer

I really love Melissa Joan Hart as well! I know last September she had a lawsuit against her by a former employee. The former employee was African American and they claimed that Melissa was racist. Melissa claimed to never have met this employee in person. This made the former employee's allegations seem untrue. I don't really know how it ended and I can't find anything about it online. It's hard to say because I like to think she isn't but I guess there's no way to really tell.. However I hope it isn't true.

• Tugger

You saw a video on YouTube? Is this a relaible source of information? No. As for the allegations, a previous employee claimed she was racist however given the details and reputaion of the accuser, it was merely slander.