I am planning to convert my pertrol car to ELECTRIC VEHICLE....?

i selected a small hatch back- MARUTHI 800 in INDIA. The controller<stock> which is available in india is 72v 450amp peak and even 48v.i am using 12v100AH<other AMP RATING ARE WELCOMED> AGM DEEPCYCLE BATTERY OR LEAD ACID BATTERY. i want to cover a distance of 70km approx. daily. the weight of the car... show more i selected a small hatch back- MARUTHI 800 in INDIA. The controller<stock> which is available in india is 72v 450amp peak and even 48v.i am using 12v100AH<other AMP RATING ARE WELCOMED> AGM DEEPCYCLE BATTERY OR LEAD ACID BATTERY. i want to cover a distance of 70km approx. daily. the weight of the car with petrol engine is 700kg approx. i am not able to decide the motor for this. i dont know the correct rating of the motor. most importantly to which motor to go either AC /DC/PERMANENT MAGNET MOTORS/SHUNT MOTOR / STEFFER MOTOR. ETC. I mostly drive single. i am planning to add a generater to charge the batteries for further KMS of run. pls suggest me the correct battery AMPS AND THE MOTOR FOR LONG RUN. i am not a fast driver but want a maximum speed of 80KM/HR <speed can be compermised a little>. but want to cover long distances .i wanna know the RATINGS and HP/TORQUE with the best RPM of the MOTOR. pls guide me. feel free to give me ur contact details so that i can clarify my doubts. skype conversations are also possible.