Question about Gossip Girls and Secret Life of the American Teenager?

Couple of questions:

1) Is Gossip Girls a good TV show (I'm into Pretty Little Liars, Kardashians, Secret Life; so based off of this, do you think I will like it)?

2) What is Gossip Girls exactly about (NO SPOILERS OR YOU WILL BE BLOCKED, Wikipedia didn't really help me with this one)

3) I've stopped watching The Secret Life of the American Teenager a while back, for no real reason but I loved the show anyway. Should I continue watching it? Like I think I stopped watching right before Season 4. NO SPOILERS, but does the show get more exciting or is it just boring? Don't wanna continue a show that is a waste of my time (90210).

Favorite Answer

1)No its not good...its GREAT!!! By far the best TV show I've seen.

2) Well this is it in a nutshell: Welcome to New York's Upper East side where the wealthy and connected mingle at benefits and try to deal with their always dramatic love lives, not to mention picking colleges. Blair Waldorf is the so-called toast of adolescence in her world; she and her friends, Kati Farkas and Isabel Coates, go to a prep school and fancy parties with their rich parents. Blair is envied by her adversaries because she is thought to have the perfect life, not just because of her gorgeous boyfriend, Nate Archibald, but because she's also planning on getting into her dream college,Yale. With everyone worried about college(or procrastinating on worrying, which everyone seems to be doing), and senior year dragging along, her seemingly perfect life is interrupted by her ex-best friend, the beautiful Serena van der Woodsen, coming back into town after getting kicked out of boarding school. Serena comes back into her life, and into the eyes of Blair's boy friend. When everything Blair knows starts to fall apart, everyone will realize that her life is far from perfect. Will life in the the Upper East Side redeem itself of what it's really supposed to be? Or will the false facade reveal that the rich have the same problems as the not so rich (Jenny and Dan Humphrey), if not more. And just maybe Jenny and Dan are all the more happy with their simple, not so expectant lives.

3) Can't hel you there

Please Answer Mine:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Am6lR...

1. My favorite show of ALL TIME..and i watch a lot of tv.

2. It's about the lives of really rich teenagers from the upper east side of nyc. There's a lot of realistic, entertaining drama between the two main best friends and it's fun to watch. The characters are easy to relate to even though their lifestyles are very different from many people. The show's first two seasons show the teens in private high school and then season 3-5 is life after that. The actors are amazing, and the friendships and relationships make it such a great show.

3. I used to love Secret Life but i stopped watching months ago. It's going downhill and they are running out of story lines. I wouldn't get back into it. Watch GG instead :D