Saba asked in TravelCanadaOther - Canada · 8 years ago

want to go canada for Higher studies?

Is Canada the country for higher studies ?

4 Answers

  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Canada has many good schools in many fields. You need to be in the top 5% of your class in most cases to be able to qualify for admission to a Canadian school as a foreign student.Investigate schools of your specific field for more precise information.

    You may want to start with looking at the immigration web sites to see if you qualify for a student visa. You cannot just come to Canada and pick a school you want to go to.

    This will get you started on the process

    ]Good Luck many come to Canada to study.

  • 8 years ago

    I live in Vancouver; there's the University of British Columbia, Simon Fraser University, and the University of the North... plus dozens of techical [BCIT] and vocational and trades schools.

    Tons of foreign students around so it seems Canada is popular as far as advanced education goes.

    "More than 90,000 students come to study in Canada every year and even more come to Canada to learn English or French. Foreign students bring a rich culture to our classrooms. Your knowledge and skills are welcome in our schools."

    Two links that might be helpful:

    Post-Secondary Institutions in BC

    Immigration Canada: Studying in Canada

  • 8 years ago

    universities in canada are generally good and have a wide range of fields you can study from. since you are a foreign student, you have to get really good grades to get in because you're going to compete with other students who are trying to get in

  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

    Higher studies in CANADA is ........... ok good idea. But it would be good if you aim UK for this. Visit

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.