Does anyone have the or a recipe close to the white cheese sauce like at the mexican restruants?

We go out to eat every now and then for mexican. I love las magritas,cancuns,las campadres,and a couple other places but I always get pretty much the same thing and get the white cheese sauce on it instead of the red sauce and I get a order of bean and cheese dip,which is the same cheese. I have tried to make my... show more We go out to eat every now and then for mexican. I love las magritas,cancuns,las campadres,and a couple other places but I always get pretty much the same thing and get the white cheese sauce on it instead of the red sauce and I get a order of bean and cheese dip,which is the same cheese. I have tried to make my own but the closet I have come is buying the mild mexican cheese dip block at walmart that you cut up and mix with milk and microwave but this is only semi close,not nearly close enough. Does anyone have the recipe for this or a really close recipe? Can anyone help me? It has a little heat to it,but is still mild,is not spicy at all. Is so delicious. Please help. I want to be able to make it at home.
1 answer 1