What are you if you aren't Republican right or Democrat left? Somewhere in the middle?

A friend tells me I am a Libertarian moderate. I do agree with almost all of the Libertarian politics.

Favorite Answer

wake up, have you been asleep for 60 years, the republicans are not "right" anymore they are left of center and have been for 60 years have you seen any liberal socialist democrat bills revoked or repealed by republicans? we couldn't have social security, socialist education, soft justice, public housing projects, rent control, HUD, FHA and many other redistribution of wealth agencies in a country with any right wing representation

I suppose you are an independent voter. I wouldn't call Libertarian "somewhere in the middle." Rather, they seem to be in line with Republicans on some issues and with Democrats on others. The whole right/left scale doesn't work for everyone.

• ammon

i'm an autonomous, interior the armed forces and could be balloting for Obama. i visit vote Democrat because of the fact i think that we choose a drastic exchange and an hazard to re-build this u . s . a . and permit the worldwide to make certain that we chosen exchange and not proceed an identical bully politics. i think in protecting the form of america and our freedom. i comprehend somewhat some the persons interior the armed forces believe that the Republicans can try this greater suitable, yet I even tend to disagree. in simple terms seem at our contemporary subject, broken down economic device, no remote places coverage, a conflict devoid of purpose, transforming into unemployment, and so on… OBAMA 2008!!!

You would be a Centralist.

Take 5 min. to find out. Depending on your answers you probably land near Libertarian or Centralist.

Most people think they are Republican or Democrat..but they're not.

http://www.isidewith.com/presidential-election-qui...

If I were American, the only place I'd choose to live in the States is in Vermont where third parties find more success than anywhere else. Statewide I'd be a registered Progressive. Nationally I'd be an Independent Social Democrat (Not that big fake left party).

That puts you at the libertarian right

Then you're screwed and you have to listen to the left and right bicker at each other, purposely misinterpret each others arguments, and get nothing done while the country crumbles around them.

Normal.

You are an Independent or Unaffiliated.

WELL THEN YOU PROBABLY WANT TO VOTE FOR THE LESSER OF THE TWO EVILS