What's some weird things you find attractive in women/men?

Out of curiosity what's some weird things do you find attractive in women/men besides the regular butt, breast, hips, abbs, muscles, tall dark and handsome.

For example I love when men have big ears! It's so sexy for me haha!

Also I love the combination of a guy with a great smile and glasses yum! Lmao

My brother told me he loves girls naturally red lips. That he goes crazy for them. And he loves girls that have defined collar bones. He also said loves girls natural scent (when it smells good lmao)

Favorite Answer

I love tall girls; most guys don't like girls who are taller than them.

I also 'love' cute nerds.

I don't shave whatever for my own notion that it's variety of iffy when guys shave. You as a lady should shave and so will have to other ladies. It may seem like i'm coming throughout sexist on some degree. But, suppose me that's now not my intention. It is just it is difficult to snapshot a woman now not doing those things men and ladies should appear distinct on the outside and both be human beings on the inside. What I do not suppose is ladies getting caught up and fixated with a mannequin's physique thinking that is how they ought to appear on the grounds that that's what society deemed as pretty. However, now not even those ladies seem like that they are air brushed, like crazy and it gives ladies a nasty self photo and they are able to do unhealthy matters to get like that.

What I have a fetish for:

Big hands

Adams apple. If I see a guy with a defined Adams apple, I always imagine sucking on it o.O

Collar bones. I think they're so smexy. It's unbelievable.

Being tall. I'm 5ft2, so anyone's taller than me lol. But I'd feel secure with a tall guy.

Smile. As long as I go weak in the knees for his smile, the world can crumble and I'd still be in paradise :D

I detest men who wax. Chest hair is soooo hot and masculine.

So yeah, my 'fetishes'. Lol.

Source(s): Me

I'm so drawn to nerdy or ugly women with sexy bodies with D cup breasts

Well, i go crazy when a guy has rough and strong hands. That and shoulders. I LOVE shoulders!

I like nice arms and really large hands/long fingers on guys.

Girls eyes too. I love memorizing eyes, no specifics.

Greasy nose, comatose, and one toothed women float my boat.

Source(s): Alcoholic

I like fat guys. Luckly, my boyfriend is very chubby!

I also like tall guys.

• Nathan

i dont really care that much about physical appearance....

if she's loyal to me and wants to put all of her strengths with mine into accomplishing my life's work and goals................................

then what else does it matter? I guess I do like something physically weird..

Cleanliness. ...