Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Did you stand in line at Chick-Fil-A with an American Flag and a concealed firearm, or do you hate America?

The line wrapped around the block in my town on Appreciation Day, where we had American & Confederate flags. I personally had a .40 caliber glock pistol in my waistband in case anyone wanted to take my Freedoms and force me into a gay marriage.

Favorite Answer

This, my friend, is what the Founding Fathers envisioned for America. FACT.

• Susan

I rarely eat at 'junk food' restaurants and have never eaten at Chick-Fil-A, In-N-Out, Fat Burger, etc. That said, considering the mindset of this franchise owner I have a valid excuse, beyond caring about my psychical health and diet, to not eat there. Even if my psychical body was willing my spiritual health would be greatly damaged. But why stop there if you're taking a moral stand against right-wing nut cases? The original founder and owner of the Carl's Jr. franchise was a neo-Nazi, John Birch type ultra-conservative who also was anti-gay. Sam Walton, the founder of Wal-Mart is anti-union, anti-small business, anti-women managers and anti-gay. I'm sure there are others just as prejudiced. Personally, I will not shop at Wal-Mart or eat at Carl's, Jr. for these reasons. Why support (through your patrionage) these types?

• If Libs on here aren't idiot loon American haters, then why do not understand that Chick Fil A Day was about Free Speech and the rights of Business to build where they want and was not about gays at all? Are libs dense? or just in denial mode?

• Rick B

My family stood in line and I have pictures of my kids holding the big american flag.

Nothing to do with gay marriage; all about freedom of speech. There were several openly gay people in line too. They understand the importance of being able to express your opinion without being censored.

I stand in line at a chick fil A with a bag of Oreos.

I stood guard on the line with the 50 cal mounted in the bed of my pickup. There were rumors that both members of the NBP were on their way over with Fast and Furious weapons to attack whitey. No way they were gonna mess with us with that 50 cal!!!

I stood in line because I couldn't wait to contribute to one of my corporate masters.

LOL. Good one. No, we aren't followers.. We ate frozen TV dinners yesterday for lunch and went to the pub for supper. Left our guns at home.

Sooner of late some nut job will attack the gays.

complicated stuff research at search engines like google that could actually help

Stand in line for a chicken sandwich ? You cannot be serious ..