Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsAuto RacingFormula One · 7 years ago

Who do you think is the best F1 driver?

Schumacher,Senna ,Alain Prost,Villeneuve or the youngest drivers like: Vettel,Alonso,Button,Webber or Hamilton?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Best ever is the great Senna. One sure could argue it's Schumacher. Had we not lost Senna you could bet some of Schumacher's wins would have went to Senna. Maybe one or two of Schumacher's championships might also had went to the great Ayrton Senna. Current driver it's hard to argue against Alonso.

• 7 years ago

All time- Ayrton Senna. I also like Villeneuve

Current- Sebastian Vettel

• Ran
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

there is no 'the best'. in a race or even a year a combination of driver, car, engine, tyres, team can make the difference. take chris amon for instance, terrific driver, but never won an f1 race, due to mechanical failures and picking the wrong team and the wrong time.

my personal favourites:

nuvolari

fangio

lauda

jones

schumacher (m)

villeneuve (g)

webber

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

All time- Michael Schumacher

Current- Fernando Alonso

Hamilton and Vettel are good but they whine when they don't have a good car.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Alonso

• 7 years ago

Statistically its M.Schumacher the best F1 driver ever but its David Charles Purley who was real f1 hero and recieved George Medal while trying to rescue the fellow f1 late Roger williamson

• 7 years ago

There are many to choose from my favorites are Alonso,Senna (ayrton),Vettlel,Raikkonen,Hamilton, and senna(bruno)

But my all time favorite is Ayrton Senna

Source(s): I have some knowledge on this subject
  • 7 years ago

Hamilton.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.