Is it okay to eat normal foods again?

Yesterday I was at an amusment park and had funnel cake, pizza, lemonade, mini donuts, soda. then i rode rides. this was in 97 degree weaher. Then last night I puked and had stomach problems. Now its about 12 hours later, I have on and off very minor queasiness. Would it be okay to eat food like pizza or cupcakes now?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

If your stomach still feels slightly queasy, I wouldn't encourage you to try eating fattening foods or greasy things quite yet. Wait until you feel completely normal before introducing these foods to your body again. Otherwise you could get sick all over again. Try to stick with bland foods that don't have many added ingredients until you are feeling better.

When I'm sick, plain pasta is something that I eat a lot. You can put a LITTLE butter on it as well as salt/pepper but nothing else. Don't try any crazy sauces or anything. Rice is something else that you could eat. Crackers are very bland as well and perfect for an upset stomach. My mom makes me jello when I'm sick too. You could try eating canned soup if you feel able enough. Toast is a good option as well or an english muffin. Lightly buttered popcorn would probably be okay as well. Pretzels are another snack food option. Plain oatmeal might not be a bad choice either as long as you don't add a lot of sugar or spices.

• jen
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

I wouldn't even think about pizza or cupcakes.

Wait until your stomach settles down. Try drinking Ginger Ale, and try to eat fresh fruit, or a bowl of soup.

Eating anything heavy will probably not do you any good.

Eating, (especially greasy stuff), before boarding a ride is just asking for trouble.

Hope you feel better.

• Belle
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

Not just yet.

I'd wait another 24-48 hours to make sure you're completely well.

Stick to canned soups like chicken noodle, chicken & stars, etc, lightly buttered toast, scrambled eggs, oatmeal, malt o meal.

Eat some saltine crackers or Ritz for your queasy stomach. You can also take 2 Pepto tablets to help.

• ai
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

mutually as becoming tall is a component of genetics, an ingesting affliction will truthfully impact your growth given which you're nonetheless becoming on the age of 13. My propose is to no longer hardship approximately weights now on the grounds which you're nonetheless youthful. eat suited nutrition and exercising, no specific something mandatory, merely save on with those 2 keys and you'd be positive: a million. administration Your nutrition intake, take your on a regular basis nutrition intake as a hundred%, allocate 60% for breakfast (nonetheless the main serious meal of the day), 30% lunch and 10% dinner. word no snacks or in between as that is going to bypass right this moment on your abdomen. 2. and of direction, exercising is the different Key, do a minimum of 30 minutes of work out on a regular basis, extra in case you may. Swimming could be a important finished physique work out, seems after the cardio too. on your well-being...Cheers!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ebe b
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

yes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.