Rick asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 9 years ago

Why has Harry Reid not been expelled from the Senate for pederasty?

Given the Democrat Party's pandering to criminals and sexual deviants, Harry Reid's reported NAMBLA membership is no surprise. When will Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid's pederasty be appropriately punished?

Favorite Answer

Harry Reid has never been arrested for pederasty because there is no case. Arrests are made on the basis of some sort of proof. Have any boys stepped forward claiming to have been sexually molested by Reid and are willing to testify in court. Without that, an arrest would be a waste of time. Where is the complainant?

I am not conceding that Reid is a member of NAMBLA, but if he is, membership in itself is not a crime.

So if somebody has the NAMBLA membership list, why haven't all the NAMBLA members been arrested? Because there is no crime.

Who is reporting Reid's membership in NAMBLA? Is it Reid's office? Is it NAMBLA? They do not release the names of members.

Is it a conservative talk show host? I don't believe the story. Reid is 72. He has been a Senator for 25 years. He has been married since 1959.

NAMBLA did say that occasionally there will be an arrest and that the arrestee produces what they say is a NAMBLA membership list. That story is never true. The arrestee is never even a NAMBLA member and members don't get a list of other members anyway.

Source(s): Wikipedia
  • mierow

Harry Reid Pederasty

From what I heard from a source, What Harry does in not technically pederasty as that requires the young boys involved to be outside ones own family. Harry is a family man.

Only when people wake up and quit fighting over dems and rep's and start voting for the best person for the job. I think they are putting something in the water for people to be so ignorant. Good luck with that one. I mean look at the post below and you can see my point, someone doesn't agree with you and instead of asking you why you feel this way or just ignoring you they act ignorant. eliot is exhibit "A"...I rest my case.

Source(s): eyes, ears & good old common sense.

As soon as he loses the Majority Leader position, around November 7th....

Harry Reid refuses to "come clean" on this issue, what is he hiding?

These are troubling issues that Harry needs to address.

He might be hiding something. Until he can prove it is not true then we must assume it is a reality.

Because he knows you are a pederast, and that your only hope is trying to convince people that someone else is the pederast.

Does your mommy know that you are molesting your little sister?