Frogs with fish in same tank?

i really want to have a tank with frogs and fish living together happily. i have a 30 gallon tank so its fairly large. i was thinking maybe green tree frogs or something. I've done a lot of research and everything says african dwarf frogs and african clawed frogs but i don't want those i want a nice bright... show more i really want to have a tank with frogs and fish living together happily. i have a 30 gallon tank so its fairly large. i was thinking maybe green tree frogs or something. I've done a lot of research and everything says african dwarf frogs and african clawed frogs but i don't want those i want a nice bright frogs that can live with tropical fish. i have experience with reptiles and frogs i have a beardie, leopard gecko, 6 fire belly toads, and a couple bettas so i will take good care of the needs it will have. thanks
Update: i do not keep my bettas in the same tank to clear that up and i have made half the tank land and half water with a waterfall and pump for the frogs that are more land.