What does 150,000 free condoms vs 1000 free Bibles at the Olympics tell you about human nature?

Favorite Answer

What it tells me is that after a day of muscle taxing sports, you're still not too tired to have a good time. But, as you were as a kid on Sunday mornings, your still too tired for religion. It also tells me that the IOC comprehends the behavior of young men and women much more than a motel owner in Corpus Christi during spring break.

D

Source(s): Never been too tired or sore to not engage in activities that require prophylactics.
  • falmer

very few might desire to have study this questions and intensely few spoke back it however i'm additionally between them a citizen of united statesa. in the past an Indian as we won't be able to stay a citizen of two international locations as a results of fact being American resident we are no longer from now on Indian yet we are able to bypass to our mom land for ever and are loose to stay there too loosing all advantages if we live longer i think of , each physique loves peace and hate a place the place there is not any protection . as quickly as I see terrorism is a worldwide issue each physique might desire to play his or her function . while Malala a muslim woman can combat for training of girls ,while a newborn needs his or her freedom a terrorist lives in terror and not loose from its outcomes ,an afternoon could come while human beings could come forward to wipe it from human minds besides the indisputable fact that that's merely too late already , there are maximum of potential of destruction to wipe entire humanity if mandatory action isn't taken quicker . i'm too small to take any action ,yet all style of violent movies might desire to be removed from media so as that we don't have get admission to to them via any potential . human beings can lease those varieties of flicks for couple greenbacks and arise to combat with kinfolk then to next neighbor then at paintings then someplace at paying for mall ,then anyplace he would not think of superb prompted via media and components he can get admission to from cafes and massive call greenback who supply this freedom so easily . Then we attempt to calm the recommendations it fairly is already bombarded with lots unfavourable recommendations worldwide extensive .

• TTTTTT

I once hollowed out a free bible from a hotel room & filled it with condoms as a bachelor party gift.

It tells me that people are abandoning unreasonable methods to restrict the spread of STD's (abstinence/celibacy) for more realistic methods (condoms/birth control).

errr maybe that science has proved christianity wrong but 1000 ppl still believe itand lots of people 1) Love Sex 2) Love a posh ****...

That it`s very very natural and there are a lot of atheists or many other religions. But definatly everybody has sex.

Sex in the city: Real life edition

• Chuck

Tells me there's that a whole lot of people that are going to be Makin' Whoopee. :-)

People have their priorities straight!

That not everyone are Christians and everyone wants sex.

Well I guess not everyone, but you know what I mean.