Zac. asked in SportsFootball (American) · 8 years ago

Who Will Win Super Bowl 47?

Football is about a month away and I'm curious about the opinions of other NFL fans out there. I myself am a Colts fan (this year will be hard for me to watch) But i think the 49ers are gonna win the Super Bowl. What are your thoughts?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Broncos vs Giants would be great. but everybody knows its going to be the Raiders vs the Redskins. Raiders win 38-9

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

I would like my green Bay Packers to win again! However i do not suppose were! I suppose essentially the most crew to grain for the lock out is the brand new York Jets! That made it 2 straight to the AFC Champion recreation I feel hatwill make it again to the AFC Champion sport however this time I think that going tremendous Bowl and win it! Had been for super Bowl 46! B/c the season may have been we can simply lose so game! But when we do not have a NFL season that does imply that tremendous Bowl forty six by no means had been! Super Bowl 46 would get transfer to the 2012 Season then!

• 8 years ago

Packer vs Patriots. Patriots winning 28-24

• 8 years ago

Too early to tell since they've had the draft, trades and free agency. Only thing for sure is NFC

vs. AFC champs......

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

That's the thing about football... Anyone could win any given year. If we were talking baseball I would look up the top two salaries in baseball and there would be your answer. In football they all share the revenue generated from television contracts so it's always a toss up.

GO CHIEFS!

• 8 years ago

New Orlean Saints

Source(s): Saints fan
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

It will probably be the Broncos vs. Giants, with the Giants winning 42-37.

• Rick
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Niner's sneak up on no one this year..their schedule is very tough..not the powder puff one they had last year..even though they play in crappy division...

Packers-Steelers....again...same result

• 8 years ago

It will be patriots vs packers

• 8 years ago

Colts will. And I'm from Indiana (;

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.