Zac. asked in SportsFootball (American) · 8 years ago

Who Will Win Super Bowl 47?

Football is about a month away and I'm curious about the opinions of other NFL fans out there. I myself am a Colts fan (this year will be hard for me to watch) But i think the 49ers are gonna win the Super Bowl. What are your thoughts?

Favorite Answer

Broncos vs Giants would be great. but everybody knows its going to be the Raiders vs the Redskins. Raiders win 38-9

I would like my green Bay Packers to win again! However i do not suppose were! I suppose essentially the most crew to grain for the lock out is the brand new York Jets! That made it 2 straight to the AFC Champion recreation I feel hatwill make it again to the AFC Champion sport however this time I think that going tremendous Bowl and win it! Had been for super Bowl 46! B/c the season may have been we can simply lose so game! But when we do not have a NFL season that does imply that tremendous Bowl forty six by no means had been! Super Bowl 46 would get transfer to the 2012 Season then!

Packer vs Patriots. Patriots winning 28-24

Too early to tell since they've had the draft, trades and free agency. Only thing for sure is NFC

vs. AFC champs......

That's the thing about football... Anyone could win any given year. If we were talking baseball I would look up the top two salaries in baseball and there would be your answer. In football they all share the revenue generated from television contracts so it's always a toss up.

GO CHIEFS!

New Orlean Saints

Source(s): Saints fan

It will probably be the Broncos vs. Giants, with the Giants winning 42-37.

• Rick

Niner's sneak up on no one this year..their schedule is very tough..not the powder puff one they had last year..even though they play in crappy division...

Packers-Steelers....again...same result

It will be patriots vs packers

Colts will. And I'm from Indiana (;