Do all tv stations who secured the rights to broadcast the Olympics pay the same amount of fee to IOC?

I was wondering about this because their style of coverage is different from one another. I found that so far ESPN and EO channels provide almost the perfect coverage of all sports in the Olympics. Whereas local TV channels, although they got the rights, they only show what they want to show - just briefly and then... show more I was wondering about this because their style of coverage is different from one another. I found that so far ESPN and EO channels provide almost the perfect coverage of all sports in the Olympics. Whereas local TV channels, although they got the rights, they only show what they want to show - just briefly and then back to the studio and move to other sports (and frustratingly no medal ceremonies). Would this mean that ESPN paid more expensive fees while local channels paid lower?