Doing research, how would you plan your wedding.?

Im doing some research and wanted to ask how people would plan their weddings. Please answer honestly from the list below.

A) Free online planner.

B) Planning yourself with a diary.

C) Hire a wedding planner

D) Combination of A & B.

E) None of the above.

It really depends on whether you are a take control type of person or if you like to sit back and soak in help from others. Really both are great, especially for your wedding. Having a wedding planner (C) would definitely take the stress off your shoulders, especially for those that don't have a lot of support from others help on planning a wedding, such as friends. You just have to keep in mind the cost of a wedding planner and if paying for one would take away from money towards your special day. If money isn't an issue, then I would say go for it! If you are interested in checkin out a site try the one below it's theknot.com if you haven't heard of it. Sites can give you a breakdown or check list of what you need to do during the planning process and the timeframe that you should do so. These sites can also be overwhelming, because they throw out advertisements and ideas everywhere. If you are the type to get overwhelmed, then the wedding planner may be the choice for you! Plus the wedding planner will let you make decisions on colors, location and everything, but all of the stress falls on their shoulders!

Hope this helps! Good luck with your planning!

• Katey

B. I wouldn't say I have a diary, lol, but I did make my own wedding binder and it is quite a masterpiece now! I'm a very organized person and I think if I hired a wedding planner I would be missing out on a once in a lifetime period in my life. I'm enjoying doing it alone!

A

I do not have it in my budget for a wedding planner and even if I did I wouldn't want one because my wedding will be less that 75 people and I know how to plan and organize things

E and A. I would first think of who you want at your wedding, where you want it to be, the reception etc. you want to think of what you want before. Then get a wedding planner to help you orgainze a little bettter.

A and B, doing everything myself but also having help from free online website and advice from friends/family

Combination of A and B

Plan it yourself but get a coordinator for the day of! It will save you a lot of stress.

A.