Third ear lobe piercing, erh :/?

I got my third ear lobe piercing a few days ago and the one on my left ear feels fine like my other two piercings and the one on my right ear is swollen to high hell, its the ear that I sleep on even though I try not too, and it HURTS !! Soooooooooooooooo BAD, can I take Tylenol or ibuprofen to help sooth that pain some?

• Favorite Answer

You could take those drugs, but there is no telling if they would actually help. Your best bet is to use some sea-salt water and gently dip your ear lobe in the mixture. It is sterile and will soothe the pain quickly. Plus, it will help it heal faster.

If it's actually an infection (white or yellow puss), don't take the ear ring out (that will lock in the infection). Take a tooth pick, dip it in alcohol, and gently pull and push it in your ear a few times a day. That will get rid of the infection.

I have been given my ears pierced at 13. I only found out over 10 years later that they used an 18g. So think of the painful technique of stretching my lobes to a 2g! only ask em for the common beginner's piercing length.

If it is no longer bleeding yes you can take something for pain.