Would you be mad or happy ...?

So my boyfriend hates it when I wear my extensions around him , would you be mad that he dosent like you wearin them around him or think its cute cause he wants me to be myself around him ?

Favorite Answer

lets pretend bf is hispanic and he gresa a beard and it makes him look like ugly mexican. you would suggest you like him better without. he looks handsome...younger anything to get him to stop. same idea he finds you more attractive without em. This is awsome! you dont have to alter your appearance when you are with him

I wouldnt be mad, I would just not wear them around him. Its only an accessory. Like earrings, if he doesnt like it, its neither good, nor bad.

• Sue C

I'd be inclined to wear what pleases him when I'm with him. You have plenty of time to wear them when you know he's not going to be around you. Obviously, he loves you just as you are in your "natural" state!! Be thankful he loves you just as you are, let your hair down & just be you with "no frills"...:)

I think this qualifies as the mos idiotic post of the day in the category of MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE.

Save it for "SINGLES AND DATING" dear, I mean SERIOUSLY, get a clue girl!

Grace (sigh)

neither.he probably just doesnt like the look of them. i wouldnt be worried just dont wear them