?

I support gay marriage and I ate at Chick-fil-a today. Have I done a no-no?

Oops. I swear I didn't know. I was just real hungry and craving me some chicken. I don't even go to church or believe in god. I just like chicken. Should I give up chicken for gay marriage?

Chick-fil-a is so good though.

Chick-fil-a tastes better than cancer. I can probably list you 2,000 things have been linked to cancer.

Favorite Answer

It's food. Eat what you want.

This is just like when Oreo came out in support of gay marriage.

• Demi

No, you have not done a no-no. Constitutional issues will not be decided by SCOTUS (which is where the whole same gender marriage thing is quickly heading) based on Chick-Fil-A's quarterly profit reports. Your doctor may feel differently about eating there being a no-no, but does anyone ever really listen to those doctor dudes anyway? Pffft! I say! Pfffft!

• Chick-Fil-A uses the proceeds they make, and can spare from their customers to support Anti-gay Rights causes. You just supported a cause, monetarily, who will use that money against gay marriage.

But anyway, you can "clone" any fast food by going to the supermarket and trying different things until you find just the right taste.

• gates

The first Chick-Fil-A close us opened a brief even as in the past. We're curious approximately attempting it and had been honestly neighborhood at present. But as a result of the entire anti-homosexual marriage factor, we made up our minds to devour in other places. So did every person else it sort of feels. The Chick-Fil-A was once empty even as there have been traces for the opposite newly opened eating places in that subject. What do you imply you have got in no way noticeable a Chick-Fil-A? Didn't they START in Florida? I in no way noticed one both....UNTIL I VISITED FLORIDA. @Vin - homosexual marriage isn't a devout drawback. It's a civil rights drawback. The church could have its opinion approximately gays and homosexual marriage. Even Chick-Fil-A, as a personal entity, could have its evaluations. But it's unlawful for the federal government to discriminate in opposition to any person at the groundwork of gender and sexual alternative, amongst different matters.

What would happen to the World, if Gay chickens got married?

Would the Chicken places stop selling chickens?

I would go out and buy frozen chickens and chicken nuggets, and fill my freezer, before people started banning chickens in chicken eateries.

And then buy small baby chicks, and raise my own chicken....

HUMANS are so stupid... they are the stupidest people on Earth.

Make your own decisions, I'm not going to make them for you.

I don't have a Chick-fil-A anywhere near me anyway, and if I did I wouldn't eat there because the food is crap *and* the owners are bigots. But you can make up your own mind.

Peace.

You can choose to eat where ever you like. Personally I will not give my money to a company that I know supports anti-gay agendas.

Source(s): atheist me
  • They do have a good chicken sandwich but you can make your own.

The Chickfilgay sandwich is getting pretty popular. Find it on youtube.

I've heard before that Rockstar's founder (or something) is also anti-gay.

I still drink it; frankly, it's just a drop in the bucket. My support or lack thereof won't make or break them.

Source(s): Relativism

no :P Just cuz you want chicken and you give them money doesn't mean you support their cause, just means you like their food, I personally have no side in all this, i don't hate gays, but I won't go out in the street and support them. Hope that answered your question :)

Source(s): I like turtles