Anonymous

why are men expected to keep their gender roles(you know breadwinner,protector?

why women can slip away from theirs(you know cooking cleaning and taking care of the house)?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

because feminism is hatefull ideology that hates women second only to men.

what they want is the destroy any semblence of traditional roles and relationships...regardless of the consequences. this is an entirely different thing the concept of equality...wich is what feminist ideology hides behind.

traditional men are "evil"... anything remotely positive about men is first and foremost out of discussion. there are no good Traditional men. period.

the emphasis then becomes on getting women, to become the last thing a traditional man would want. the number one matra is usually "if they can do it, why cant you?" ... this often means getting women to emulate what was always the worst behaviors of men.

Men in turn ARE absolutely being feminized and often demonized...especially as young boys... but the emphasis there, is not to change men, but to get men to expect less and less of traditional values from women.

the biggest kicker...is sex. young girls are sexualized earlier and earlier, promiscuity is encouraged and traditional relationships become even more unteniable. again... there is no emphasis here on changing men in that regard... hell, its a pigs paradise nowadays. and there is no emphasis and telling women to hold men to higher standard... that would make Traditional relationships stronger, the last thing they want. , and if they can do it, why cant you?

there still ARE women who hold traditional values, and they DO hold men to higher standard... feminist ideology is still working them... in the mean time it is why there is often that kind of double standard. a women victimized at a young age have grown into a woman who is the last thing a tradtional guy would want... but often still in her mind WANTS that kind of traditional "good guy" even as she herself scoffs at the idea of being a traditional woman.

there is this illogical idea, that as women emulate the worst things about men (that women have always critisized) that they themsleves should be immune from any critisim themsleves. so they fully expect that good guy who will stick it out for a lifetime, not to see them for who they are... but being "just like" tradtional women.... good luck with that.

the only explaination they are taught to have, as to why they have a long history of sexual relationships, children and a home with no Husband in sight, and just cant ever seem to find a good guy.... is the long list of things that are "wrong" with man. it cant possible be her.

feminist high five.

things like housework, who cooks are legitmate things for couples to deal with... but its a specific tool for feminists... they start to inject ideas like dominance and submissiveness... anything to turn relationships and family into that kind of contest... once people start to go down that road..it never ends well.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

It depends on a number of things I reckon. If you need a traditional date then yes, you the man can pay. If you happen to and the woman are kinda pals as a substitute of fans and your "date" is non-average, I figure both of you pays or you go dutch. I guess it might be exceptional to honestly ask your "supposed" if she need a average date or anything extra "present". I might no longer request she pay in view that you might be broke. That may be embarrassing you each of you. One answer is y'all make dinner at her situation or yours and you each and every deliver some groceries. You have got to recognize I've only been one 2-3 dates in my lifestyles and that used to be again 1973-1976. I most likely consider special that the younger bunch.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Heres a couple of reasons : Feminism, Misandry.

• 8 years ago

I don't expect men to do that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Because being a wasteman is well....wasted

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.