Who tends to falls in love faster--guys or girls?

To me it seems like guys tend fall in love faster, but girls fall in love deeper.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

I think guys personaly do, they won't admit it.... from the stories my brother tells me as well , i think boys fall in love faster... But it depends mostly on personality of a person than a gender.

• 3 years ago

Now not all girls fall in love so quick but the one's you might be speaking about fall in love so speedy with a guy is when he treats her with appreciate, love, and honesty and they suppose he's the one guy they've been shopping for his or her entire lives...Men wait unless the lady finds them or wait except she involves him more often than not, even as some girl need to suppose their number 1 guy is proper their so a few of them convice themselves they have determined him even if he does not consider the equal manner... Hope this answers your query... -Moose

• 7 years ago

Girls are very in touch with their emotions, do both but girls understand their feelings better and are comfortable feeling emotional, therefore girls understand their feelings easier and fall for guys quicker and deeper :) xx

• I think girls for both

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.