Why is the bible so stupid and why do christians seem to never have read it?

Why do fundamentalist Christians bother, half of them haven't read their own book or they would know what a pile of crap it is. I ask them questions and they just ask me to go away. They can't face up to the fact that the bible is garbage.
Update: I dnt know how to answer on this thing but the whole book is made up of entirely contradictory statements e.g you shall worship no other god for I your god am a jealous god oh by the way envy is a sin, and why you're at it since you raped my daughter pay me some money and marry her you lovely rapist fellow.... show more I dnt know how to answer on this thing but the whole book is made up of entirely contradictory statements e.g you shall worship no other god for I your god am a jealous god oh by the way envy is a sin, and why you're at it since you raped my daughter pay me some money and marry her you lovely rapist fellow. Smells like a rubbish book to me.
Update 2: and why do christians always have the thinnest of answers like god is testing you or god has a plan I could say the same about anything. There's faith and then there's crazy or grasping at straws. I don't believe in a book that was written by people who pretended that it's gods work, though I am... show more and why do christians always have the thinnest of answers like god is testing you or god has a plan I could say the same about anything. There's faith and then there's crazy or grasping at straws. I don't believe in a book that was written by people who pretended that it's gods work, though I am glad that god took the time out of his busy schedule to tell fathers to marry their daughters off to men who rape them. Thanks god.
Update 3: And just because I don't believe the same as you doesn't make me a troll. Singing the mockingbird song isn't an intelligent answer but thanks nice to know that you as a christian have a lovely nasty streak just as expected. Well done you Mrs. Idiot.