Online School question, please help?

((( i live in the uk)))So its the summer holidays, and next year im in year 11, where i live is a small town with only one school. the next local town has one school too but its 37 miles away. I cannot last another year in this sh*t school. i talked to my mom about Online school since she cant home-school me... show more ((( i live in the uk)))So its the summer holidays, and next year im in year 11, where i live is a small town with only one school. the next local town has one school too but its 37 miles away. I cannot last another year in this sh*t school. i talked to my mom about Online school since she cant home-school me because she works from 9am-5pm. she said we'll see but that usually means no. everyone hates me in this school and im bullied all the time and i wanna find an online school that i can to everyday instead of going to my school. we cannot hire a teacher because we dont have the money. Please help me get some more info on this online school subject, give me links to any website that i could check out or anything. Thanks in advance.
2 answers 2