Lv 7
Yogi asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 8 years ago

There is an address that one could send?

unused food coupons so they could be used by the military familys who need them. What it is this address?

3 Answers

  • NWIP
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Overseas military bases/posts (except for Hawaii and Alaska) allow their commissaries and exchanges to accept expired coupons for up to 6 months from the date on the coupon. They DO accept mail that has them in it without a problem because it will require a customs form on the envelope/package (if a lot send by small flat rate priority box as it is cheaper) This is one of the best sites to get the addresses from based on teh location you would like to send it to:


  • Gene
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

    This is JUST ME talking here, but I'd be hesitant to open up a mail address for stuff to come to a base like that due to all the mail security issues. It's a great idea though.

    But, most commisaries (military grocery stores) have a box up front with all the left over coupons normally, so there is something like this.

    You might want to call a base nearby and call their Public Affairs office to see if they are interested in providing an address. Simply Google the base and go to their main page and hit "Contact Us" and it will normally lead you to PA.

    Good luck and thanks for your support.

  • 8 years ago

    try the DECCA website.................but yes I heard about this one, even the ones out of date can be sent to comms outside of the USA to be used.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.