Do you notice a difference between the users that come on at daytime and the ones at night (eastern time)?

The ones at night tend to give lower quality answers. Also, they seem annoying.
Update: Basically, I mean when all the the nice regulars have logged off.
Update 2: @ trinigirl, I know they all harrassed me for no reason (other than the fact that wanted to keep asking questions....which is the point of yahoo answers) and called me retareded, boring (when they are more boring than anyone) self centered and told ME to get a life...when they are using yahoo answers too. They are... show more @ trinigirl, I know they all harrassed me for no reason (other than the fact that wanted to keep asking questions....which is the point of yahoo answers) and called me retareded, boring (when they are more boring than anyone) self centered and told ME to get a life...when they are using yahoo answers too. They are morons, LOL! Thanks for understanding, trin.