Anonymous

Do you notice a difference between the users that come on at daytime and the ones at night (eastern time)?

The ones at night tend to give lower quality answers. Also, they seem annoying.

Update:

Basically, I mean when all the the nice regulars have logged off.

Update 2:

@ trinigirl, I know they all harrassed me for no reason (other than the fact that wanted to keep asking questions....which is the point of yahoo answers) and called me retareded, boring (when they are more boring than anyone) self centered and told ME to get a life...when they are using yahoo answers too. They are morons, LOL! Thanks for understanding, trin.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes I have noticed that. When I'm going to bed at late at night, all the regular fun users are gone and the boring ones come out. I don't ask questions late at night anymore because the quality of answers are low.

• 7 years ago

No, because everything you see on the internet is a lie, just like everything you see on television and film.

Even trying to be yourself is a lie, because you're ACTING according to your idealized self-image - even I'm doing it, I think.

• If i agree with you will you send ten points to the cat?

• 7 years ago

No. We are ALL a bunch of idiots for wasting our time here no matter what time of day.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

I'm guilty of this.

Source(s): normal night user
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.