How is zoroastrianism not a monotheistic religion?

in an question ppl told me i was incorrect in saying zoroastrianism was monotheistic "The Prophet Zarathushtra sets his teachings apart from contemporary Iranian traditions by advocating strict monotheism, insisting that worship be dedicated solely to Ahura Mazda ("Wise Lord"). " "It... show more in an question ppl told me i was incorrect in saying zoroastrianism was monotheistic

"The Prophet Zarathushtra sets his teachings apart from contemporary Iranian traditions by advocating strict monotheism, insisting that worship be dedicated solely to Ahura Mazda ("Wise Lord"). "
"It is also the first major monotheistic religion.[2]"

"Zoroastrians believe that there is one universal and transcendent God, Ahura Mazda. He is said to be the one uncreated Creator to whom all worship is ultimately directed"

if i am wrong what about zoroastrianism makes it not a monotheistic religion, the fact it is a monotheistic religion? or that they only worship one god? or the fact zarathustra's teachings says there is only one god?
Update: so by your arguement since satan exists then islam christianity and judaisms are all not monotheistic

if they only have one god in their religion they are montheistic
6 answers 6