Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 家庭與人際關係單身與交往 · 8 years ago

可以幫我翻譯成英文嗎?一封可以拯救我的信

我真的好難過!!我從來都沒有這麼難過過,你明知道我很愛你,你卻這樣的傷害我,我已經不知道我們的爭執點在哪哩?從甚麼時開始爭執?是你不信任我,還是我不信任你?

從你問我是否準備好接受你的時候,我就告訴我自己你會是我這輩子的唯一.我很享受你對我關心,呵護,你對我的愛我都細細品嘗.你的每一個簡訊我都留著,在夜深人靜想念你的時候,偷偷看著你發給我的簡訊,偷偷的哭.雖然過程中我們經歷爭執,經歷我的身體狀況不佳,但我仍期待著回去和你相聚.

你的每一個承諾都藏在我心裡,我告訴我自己一定要對你很好很好,讓你生命中的每一個日子因為有我而幸福滿滿,沒有傷心,沒有難過,只有喜樂與和平.我計畫著等我回去之後就再也不與你分開,我要永遠照顧你,只因為你說我是你的天使.

可是...現在的你我並不瞭解,你再也不想讓我知道你的近況,你的工作,身體狀況.我開始害怕與擔心.你再也不願意在MSN和我聊天,你再也不願意回我信息,...我真的很難受,你把我從天堂推到地獄,你讓我在無法與你見面的情況下胡思亂想,超沒自信的過著無聊的每一天...

你忘記了你對我的承諾,你讓我感覺不到你的愛,我想放棄可是卻做不到,只想問你為何在我深深愛上你之後卻放棄了我?你是故意的嗎?還是我做錯了甚麼??

請不要給我任何翻譯系統!!有需要的話我就不會發問囉!!!謝謝 ㄋㄟ

OMG!!!!! i need your translate... not any suggestion or advice or any..., thanks

請各位不要再給我任何建議了!!!!!!!因為你不知道我要翻譯這個的用意!!!如果可以請直接幫我翻譯,謝謝!!!!!

給大豬...雖然我不知道您翻譯的第一句從哪裡來的....但還是選您為最佳解答...謝謝您喔!!!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

不知道對不對耶 不敢確定 @@

I am really sorry for her! I have never been so sad, you know I love you, but you hurt me, I do not know the points in dispute in which miles? Started arguing about what? Is yourdo not trust me, or I do not trust you?

You ask I am prepared to accept you, I told myself you will be only my life and I'm enjoying my concern, care, your love for me, I savor each of your I keep a newsletter, in the dead of night to miss you, secretly watching you text message to my cry secretly. Although the process we have experienced a dispute through my body is in poor condition, but I still look forward to go back and you meet.

Each of you a promise hidden in my heart, I told that I must be on your very, very good, so every day of your life because I am full of happiness, no sad, no sadness, only joy and peace I plan to so I went back, no longer separated from you, I want to take care of you forever, just because you say I am your angel.

But ... now I do not know, you no longer want me to know your current situation, your work, physical condition, I began to fear and worry no longer willing to chat on MSN and I, you no longer do not want to return to my information ... I'm really hard, you pushed me from heaven to hell, you make me cranky case can not meet with your ultra-no self-confidence to live a boring every day ...

You have forgotten your promise to me You make me feel less than your love, I want to give up but they can not do, just want to ask you why I am deeply in love with you give me? You are intentionally ? Or am I doing wrong what??

• LC

I think you need to read this article before you send this... This letter you are sending will only make him think you are not worth it...

http://fashion.msn.com.tw/article/1101013316/1

• Love

以下網址為google翻譯

http://translate.google.com.tw