I have Windows7,SP1, can i download Windows XP,SP3?

ok i am trying to play swtor and when i installed and launched it an error c7 came up saying incompatible system, i cant ask for customer support help on the swtor website because i dont have the priviliges since im using the free trial so i cant show them my dxdiag report, also i have been calling customer service... show more ok i am trying to play swtor and when i installed and launched it an error c7 came up saying incompatible system, i cant ask for customer support help on the swtor website because i dont have the priviliges since im using the free trial so i cant show them my dxdiag report, also i have been calling customer service for more than 12 hours believe it or not where they keep telling me i cant be assisted right now b/c of some bullshit upgrade. so after some research it is either my graphics card that cant support the game but idk what graphics card i have, or most likely the fact that the requirements to run it are windows xp service pack 3 or higher and i only have windows 7 sp1, so can i download xp sp3 and is it free and what will it do?
4 answers 4