TS - What is your favourite Olympic sport?

Apart from tennis. Especially ones that have happened so far at the Olympics. Which has been your favourite event of London 2012 so far? I've developed a surprising fondness of cycling. I really enjoyed the road races and looking forward to the time trials tomorrow. Did you watch the... show more Apart from tennis. Especially ones that have happened so far at the Olympics. Which has been your favourite event of London 2012 so far?

I've developed a surprising fondness of cycling. I really enjoyed the road races and looking forward to the time trials tomorrow. Did you watch the cycling?

**************************************...
BQ: Which non-Olympic sport should be in the Olympics?

BQ2: Should professional sports, such as tennis, be in the Olympics? Give reasons for you answer if you can be bothered.

BQ3: Does anyone fancy playing in a NFL fantasy league, just for TS users. It would be done through Yahoo so no registration or anything needed. If nobody does it's no biggie. :) Just a thought.
Update: BQ4: Is anyone else getting a bit tired of this prediction question row thing? It's surreal.
Update 2: I'm not tired of the prediction questions, I like them (despite the fact that I've lowered my BA percentage by about 10% by answering them). I'm just a bit tired of people trying to own them or take over them, or having arguments over them. They're just questions. Golf is in the next Olympics at... show more I'm not tired of the prediction questions, I like them (despite the fact that I've lowered my BA percentage by about 10% by answering them). I'm just a bit tired of people trying to own them or take over them, or having arguments over them. They're just questions.

Golf is in the next Olympics at Rio btw. :)